It's time to take the 2015 Military Family Lifestyle Survey
and register to win one of ten $100 VISA gift cards!
Feedback from military and veteran families help our nation, our neighbors, and our leaders understand the true cost of maintaining the strongest and most effective all volunteer force.
Military families serve as the backbone of a strong and effective United States military. Your input on the issues facing service members, veterans and military family members helps Blue Star Families generate new programming and resources, and inform Congress and key decision makers on how best to address critical issues facing military-affiliated family and friends.
We need your voice!
The 2015 Military Family Lifestyle survey, now in its sixth year, examines key trends within the military family community. The survey, and overall research project, helps identify and explore the issues that face those who serve in the military and their families. Conducted by Blue Star Families and the Institute for Veterans and Military Families (IVMF) at Syracuse University, the Military Family Lifestyle Survey:
- Is intended for all active and veteran military service members and their families, 18 years and older.
- Is completely anonymous. No one is asked to provide and personally identifying information, and only aggregate (group) responses will be reported.
- Is for research purposes and is therefore completely voluntary.
- Includes questions about deployment challenges, wellness, education, employment, military child education, financial challenges, health concerns, civic engagement, and public policy issues, among other topics.
- Takes about 30 minutes to complete (it may take longer depending on your responses).
The survey is completely voluntary. Please feel free to share the survey with other military family members, active duty service members, veterans and their families.
The more people who participate, the more we can learn about how to improve the support provided for our military families. As an added bonus, participants can register to win one of ten $100 VISA gift cards.
Thank you for your service and thoughtful input on this important research!
To view the results from the 2014 Military Family Lifestyle Survey, click here.